Monday, October 22, 2007

Dave's JudoManiacs

5 comments:

Janessa said...

Wow, Amy. You're awesome with the audio visual stuff! Ashley and Dallin really look good. I'm impressed. They must have a big strong daddy that wrestles with them a lot :)

I don't know if you noticed that the screen doesn't all fit on your blog. It's not a big deal, but if you want to make it smaller, you should be able to go to one true media and select a smaller screen size. I'm not sure if you'll have to cut and paste the HML code again or not. I'm sure you can figure it out. You seem to be very technologically proficient. Thanks for sharing the video clip!

Anonymous said...

Wooooo HOOOOOO!!! Go Ashley and Dallin!!! They got some of that Cazier Feistyness in them! Way to go! Man, why didn't nobody ever put ME in Judo when I was a kid. Well I may have never had the belt, but just ask Kathi, I can pull hair and knock people on the ground pretty well. ha ha. That's neat that you can post the video clips. You and Janessa will have to show me how to do that one day. . . when I actually have a video camera and something to post.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, oops. That last ricky1 comment was left by Debbi, not ricky. They told me to sign into their blog using that account and I didn't realize I was still signed in when I looked at yours. So yeah, basically don't give him credit for that. I want the pat on the back, not him.

theyoungladyfromguam said...

I agree with cazier clan, you are very technologically proficient Aim!! It was fun watching Ash and Dal!!! Thanks for sharing!

Chanelle Pingree said...

Gosh my Dally Wally and Asher is growing up so fast. Ash you you rocked and Dal you were awesome! A well done job to the kids. Thanks Aim for putting this up. Maine told me about this site and I bookmarked it. Keep em coming Aim I sure miss my Caziers!