Awe, Amy. You've got me in tears. What a sweet tribute! I wish I could fast forward time for you guys and you could have David back home again. You're an amazing woman. Thank you to your whole family for making such a huge sacrifice for our country. I loved seeing all those pictures. What a great dad and husband! You can tell he loves you all so much. The babysitter video was great. What a fun family! Great job on a wonderful slide show!!!
Awesome slideshow!!! I love the music and i certainly enjoyed all the pictures! Your family is wonderful! I sure miss you all! Dave, you are a great dad and husband!
Hi, this is Janessa's sister and she told me what a touching video you made about your husband and I had to check it out. It was very sweet and I just wanted to tell your family thank you for the great sacrifice that you're making. We'll keep him in our prayers for a safe return home!
Awwww how sweet! It was very profound and beautiful. You truly have a wonderful family and I am so grateful and honored to be apart of it. Great Job on the slide show Aim. I'm sure every body enjoyed it as much as Dave did. Keep em coming!
6 comments:
Awe, Amy. You've got me in tears. What a sweet tribute! I wish I could fast forward time for you guys and you could have David back home again. You're an amazing woman. Thank you to your whole family for making such a huge sacrifice for our country. I loved seeing all those pictures. What a great dad and husband! You can tell he loves you all so much. The babysitter video was great. What a fun family! Great job on a wonderful slide show!!!
P.S. I love that song! What is it and who is it by?
Great photos! Congratulations to Ashley and Dallin for vanquishing their respective foes in judo, too.
Awesome slideshow!!! I love the music and i certainly enjoyed all the pictures! Your family is wonderful! I sure miss you all! Dave, you are a great dad and husband!
Hi, this is Janessa's sister and she told me what a touching video you made about your husband and I had to check it out. It was very sweet and I just wanted to tell your family thank you for the great sacrifice that you're making. We'll keep him in our prayers for a safe return home!
Awwww how sweet! It was very profound and beautiful. You truly have a wonderful family and I am so grateful and honored to be apart of it. Great Job on the slide show Aim. I'm sure every body enjoyed it as much as Dave did. Keep em coming!
Post a Comment