Wednesday, December 26, 2007

For Daddy!

9 comments:

Aimee said...

Amy,

How very sweet! We really miss you. I'm sure you've heard that the ward split and now I'm really missing all my friends!!

Joseph seems like such a blessing, I'm gald he got you two for parents!!

Take Care.

Wilde Family said...

I love the slideshow. What's the story of the bride photo? Your kids are just way too good-looking. Very cute. Thanks for sharing.
lre

amy said...

Ashley wasn't really getting married!!! She got to be Juliet in her drama class "Wedding of Romeo and Juliet" and opted to wear a real wedding dress! Also, the silly picture of Lyndsey with the tomato is her showing off the biggest tomato we got out of our daddy's garden--which he did not get to enjoy, sadly.

Kristin said...

Amy,
You have such a sweet family. I love you all so much. I am so grateful to be able to have you as my sister. And so blessed to be a part of Joey's life. He is such a sweet boy. Thank you for being such an awesome example to me as well as my friend and someone I can look up to. I miss you all so much. LOVE TO ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!

Janessa said...

What a wonderful slide show. You are so good at putting them together. I like the way you have different things to change out the pictures (e.g. the little ghosts that float up when it changes from one halloween picture to the next). I'll bet David enjoyed seeing all the picts of your adorable kiddos. Joey sure is getting big. I'm so glad we got to meet him last summer. He is such a sweetheart! The wedding photo is great! Impressive tomato too!

Rebecca Parker said...

Amy, not sure if you remember me?! I had to check out your link from Laura Stromberg's blog:) We lived in your Lakewood ward too! So fun to see how your kids have grown & to check out your new addition... what a cutie! We have 2 girls with down syndrome in our primary & they are a joy to work with:)Sorry you have to be without Dave although I'm sure you're accustomed to his absences, it's still hard! take care:)

theyoungladyfromguam said...

holy cow aim, the kids are so big! i was forced to do a double take...I like just want to cry right now, i miss you all! you have a wonderful family amy and dave, i sure love you all!!

theyoungladyfromguam said...

Amy, you have just been tagged! Go to my blog and you will see what this means, love you!

Andrea Hanks said...

Hello Aimee!

How are you. I just got your email today about your move from Lousiana to Alaska!!! Wow!! You guys have so many stories you will be able to tell about the wonderful places you have been. I really made some wonderful friends in Lakewood, and it is funny, most of them have moved to all sorts of fun places. I would love to see you all if you are ever in Idaho visiting family. Take care of yourself and your sweet children. I hope that you get settled in well. I have another wonderful friend that lives in Alaska. Her name is Amanda Coleman. She sings just as wonderfully as you and her husband is AF also. Who knows? Maybe you will meet. Love you all!