It looks like you guys are all surviving without your David. You are amazing! I LOVE that picture of Joey with his birthday package. He looks like he's about to burst with excitement. What a cutie! That little lion is adorable too. Are you guys celebrating Halloween in August up there since it's so cold at the end of October? I can't belive how grown up Ashley is getting! Is she really old enough to go to youth conference? Wow! Love and miss you guys!!!
Joey should still be a baby - and so should those little cubs eating the raspberries - or should I say "Butterflies". I guess your kids really are growing up even though I'm not there... who knew that I didn't make the world go round?
2 comments:
It looks like you guys are all surviving without your David. You are amazing! I LOVE that picture of Joey with his birthday package. He looks like he's about to burst with excitement. What a cutie! That little lion is adorable too. Are you guys celebrating Halloween in August up there since it's so cold at the end of October? I can't belive how grown up Ashley is getting! Is she really old enough to go to youth conference? Wow! Love and miss you guys!!!
Joey should still be a baby - and so should those little cubs eating the raspberries - or should I say "Butterflies". I guess your kids really are growing up even though I'm not there... who knew that I didn't make the world go round?
Post a Comment