I grew up with raspberry bushes in the yard and would eat and eat and eat those things.
Ashley and I are going to be in Mia Maids together? Weird. Tell her to bring gum. Oh, and what size shoe does she wear - you know because we will need to trade one. I still am not clear on how YOU can have a daughter that is the same age as ME!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I grew up with raspberry bushes in the yard and would eat and eat and eat those things.
Ashley and I are going to be in Mia Maids together? Weird. Tell her to bring gum. Oh, and what size shoe does she wear - you know because we will need to trade one. I still am not clear on how YOU can have a daughter that is the same age as ME!
Post a Comment