A very proud moment for Mommy (and for Luke, too, as indicated by the tongue sticking out like a puppy~that's how he shows he's excited!) It was interesting to see him figure this out on his own after working so hard on stuff like this with our sweet little Joey.
Back At It!
3 months ago
2 comments:
Thanks for letting us all peek at the pictures and videos that you post for David. We can't wait for him to be back with his family though so that he can see it all in person. Luke is getting so big. I LOVE the tongue! What a cutie!!!
I LOVE that you have captured that ONE moment where realization of the complexities of music is revealed in an intense ray of light to Lukey-Pukey! It really is fun to see him; hear it - miss it - hear it again - think about it - and go for the sound. Cute cute cute. I need that boy to come visit me.
Post a Comment