
Luke is SO excited to be at Grandma and Grandpa's house!!!
Daddy, this time it really was a "rock-rock"! Joey learned what happens when you throw a rock straight up and don't move away before it comes down. Now he has a perfectly matching scar with Sydney, who's scar came from a rocking chair, not a real rock!
Luke learning how to play star stacker from cousin Quintin!
Joey trying to teach cousin Quintin how to play armies!
Do these sweet little boys really look like the kind that would empty Grandma's apron drawer? I didn't take any follow-up shots, so we may never know for sure! You may notice that my boys are the ones folding their hands nicely in their laps and Quintin is the one with his hands tucked in the drawer........I'm just saying!!!
Dal mowing the lawn for Grandpa!
Sydney and Lyndsey running through the hills that Mom used to run through!
Uncle Brian taking care of Lukey and Quintin. Picture Joey on Brian's other knee,and you'll know what it looks like here every day after Brian's official workday ends!
The resident Great Horned Owl keeping an eye on the kids while they jump on the trampoline
Ash riding the dune buggy daddy bought to take his place while we are in Idaho without him!
3 comments:
And nothing about your best friend who came all the way there to see you for 34 seconds? Man. I see how I rate! Just kidding! I love the pictures. I wish I could see how the house is progressing after... what? 30 years? More? Come visit me!!!
Looks like you guys are having such a great time. How was the trip down there with six kids? Were you by yourself? I'm so glad you're able to spend some time with family while David's gone. We love and miss you all tons!
Amy! These pictures are so cute! How funny to find out you and Mindyn are sisters. Guess that explains why we like you both so much--must be those awesome Mullinix genes. :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment