What wonderful pictures! Those family pictures are fabulous! It's hard to get a good picture with that many people. Your kids are all getting so big and just as cute as ever. We can't wait to see you this summer and let our kids play with their cousins again. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and stay warm!
4 comments:
Super cute kids and MOM!!!
What wonderful pictures! Those family pictures are fabulous! It's hard to get a good picture with that many people. Your kids are all getting so big and just as cute as ever. We can't wait to see you this summer and let our kids play with their cousins again. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and stay warm!
Such fun pictures Amy. Your kids are growing so fast.
Cara
So cute! Joey looks so much older. Alaska is so beautiful. I almost wish I was there, but I'm enjoying the 70 F weather in Louisiana too much.
Take Care!
Post a Comment