How much are you missing this now that you are in the Great White North? Is it hard to think back to the former tropical paradise?
Are you there? Have you been burried in the stinking rotting snow - or do you even know because you never have daylight? I can't even CALL you because I don't have your new number. Post - call - write - come visit - SOMETHING!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How much are you missing this now that you are in the Great White North? Is it hard to think back to the former tropical paradise?
Are you there? Have you been burried in the stinking rotting snow - or do you even know because you never have daylight? I can't even CALL you because I don't have your new number. Post - call - write - come visit - SOMETHING!
Post a Comment