You know, change the cheerios for CHOCOLATE and the boy will stand up and RUN!!! Man are those boys cute! How is it being back in AK? I actually ended up in Weiser for a few days returning Bryan's kids to their dad who was visiting my mom and was going to call you until my mom said that you gave up and went home! How long are you single for? Well, I totally love you. Call me whenever!
So sweet!! Love Joey in the background. Those red gloves are posh! :) Give me a call again. I don't have your number but I would love to catch up. Love ya!
2 comments:
You know, change the cheerios for CHOCOLATE and the boy will stand up and RUN!!! Man are those boys cute! How is it being back in AK? I actually ended up in Weiser for a few days returning Bryan's kids to their dad who was visiting my mom and was going to call you until my mom said that you gave up and went home! How long are you single for? Well, I totally love you. Call me whenever!
So sweet!! Love Joey in the background. Those red gloves are posh! :) Give me a call again. I don't have your number but I would love to catch up. Love ya!
Post a Comment