Thaks for sending me your blog address. What beautiful children and area. I loved seeing all of you and it. My girls can be found at gimmeahull.blogspot.com and coloradoparkers.blogspot. Yes, you are very lucky to have a mom that can come and watch your children.
Thanks for sending out the update (via email) and for posting the pictures of your adorable family! It's so good to hear from you. I'm so excited to see ALL of you at the reunion next year. I'm glad you had a fun time in Maui. Where are the pictures?:) I'm sure it was a much needed break. Just in time for things to get even busier with another baby. We're so excited for you and can't wait to hear about the arrival of this new little guy! Love you guys!
Hey Dude, man that's a great looking family. I've got 3 myself... Check out www.stevegresham.com for my pics. Miss ya!
I'm at steve@karatefire.com and 706 369 7045 plus www.karatefire.com to see some karate foolishness. God bless you. Hope you get back to me - love to catch up as you will always have a special place in my heart - How's Dan? Later G!
4 comments:
Thaks for sending me your blog address. What beautiful children and area. I loved seeing all of you and it. My girls can be found at gimmeahull.blogspot.com and coloradoparkers.blogspot. Yes, you are very lucky to have a mom that can come and watch your children.
Thanks for sending out the update (via email) and for posting the pictures of your adorable family! It's so good to hear from you. I'm so excited to see ALL of you at the reunion next year. I'm glad you had a fun time in Maui. Where are the pictures?:) I'm sure it was a much needed break. Just in time for things to get even busier with another baby. We're so excited for you and can't wait to hear about the arrival of this new little guy! Love you guys!
A blog post? What the...
Hey Dude, man that's a great looking family. I've got 3 myself... Check out www.stevegresham.com for my pics. Miss ya!
I'm at steve@karatefire.com and 706 369 7045 plus www.karatefire.com to see some karate foolishness. God bless you. Hope you get back to me - love to catch up as you will always have a special place in my heart - How's Dan? Later G!
Post a Comment