Looking out our dining room window~she napped here for 2 hours and ate the tree before and after. It made us especially grateful for the warm beds we had just crawled out of and the yummy breakfast we were eating!
THAT is spring break? And I thought Idaho was BAD!!! I think I will take our brown grass and wind over THAT! Hey - at least you are getting some daylight now! Happy spring!
So so fun!! As soon as I heard that you would be moving to Alaska I KNEW it would be perfect for your family! I love all the happy faces on your kids. All of them just glow!
What a spring break! Not exactly a trip to the beach but it looks like you guys are having a great time. Are you sick of the snow yet or is it still fun? Feel free to swing by Iowa if you feel like unthawing a little:)
I am dying looking at your pictures!! I complain about the heat in the summer here in vegas but I would die if my house was frozen like the light switch pictures!!!! Is that really inside your house??? Do you live in a Parka day in and day out?? It's great to see an update! Kids are so big and cute!!
I can't believe how beautiful and cold Alaska is. I'm glad you guys are having fun. It's already in the 70's and 80's here. :) Mathias sends his love to Joey.
How fun! I can't imagine having that much snow around me. Especially cool to see the Moose in your yard. I thought McChord was fun with an occasional deer here and there.
6 comments:
THAT is spring break? And I thought Idaho was BAD!!! I think I will take our brown grass and wind over THAT! Hey - at least you are getting some daylight now! Happy spring!
So so fun!! As soon as I heard that you would be moving to Alaska I KNEW it would be perfect for your family! I love all the happy faces on your kids. All of them just glow!
What a spring break! Not exactly a trip to the beach but it looks like you guys are having a great time. Are you sick of the snow yet or is it still fun? Feel free to swing by Iowa if you feel like unthawing a little:)
I am dying looking at your pictures!! I complain about the heat in the summer here in vegas but I would die if my house was frozen like the light switch pictures!!!! Is that really inside your house??? Do you live in a Parka day in and day out?? It's great to see an update! Kids are so big and cute!!
I can't believe how beautiful and cold Alaska is. I'm glad you guys are having fun.
It's already in the 70's and 80's here. :)
Mathias sends his love to Joey.
How fun! I can't imagine having that much snow around me. Especially cool to see the Moose in your yard. I thought McChord was fun with an occasional deer here and there.
Post a Comment