Amy! It's beautiful! I can't believe how much Ashley looks like you! So I assume you made it safe and sound?! You'll have to update us! Thanks for the great pics!
So fun!! It looks like a great trip. Did you guys move to Alaska? Your family is so cute, I just happened to click on your blog and was so happy to see your update!! Please keep in touch!! Song
I loved the sideshow but now I want to hear about the trip to my hometown. When, where, how long? We went up for a week the last week of May just as school got out. Wish it could have been for longer. I really want to hear how you all are doing. Miss you guys!
Amy, I'm so glad you posted another entry!! Your family is ADORABLE! The trip looked like so much fun. Keep posting so the Georgia folk can keep up with you! :)
What a fun trip that looked like. I am glad you found me, it is so good to find long lost friends. I will keep looking, you family has grown up so much since I saw them last!
So great to hear from you! The pictures are beautiful!!! The midnight sun is pretty amazing, huh? (I lived in Norway one summer, and would sit outside to read when I couldn't sleep - too wierd, but VERY cool!)
Anyway, glad to have the update! Please keep it coming!
What a trip Amy! I love all the beautiful scenery. My gosh Ashley is so much older, she's so pretty! It's fun seeing pictures of everyone. I miss you more than i know it sometimes! :)
9 comments:
Amy! It's beautiful! I can't believe how much Ashley looks like you! So I assume you made it safe and sound?! You'll have to update us! Thanks for the great pics!
So fun!! It looks like a great trip. Did you guys move to Alaska? Your family is so cute, I just happened to click on your blog and was so happy to see your update!! Please keep in touch!!
Song
I loved the sideshow but now I want to hear about the trip to my hometown. When, where, how long? We went up for a week the last week of May just as school got out. Wish it could have been for longer. I really want to hear how you all are doing. Miss you guys!
Yay! An update to the blog! Your family is just beautiful. What are you up to??
Wow, what a beautiful place to explore. How neat to be able to enjoy that experience as a family. The kids are all so cute too.
Amy, I'm so glad you posted another entry!! Your family is ADORABLE! The trip looked like so much fun. Keep posting so the Georgia folk can keep up with you! :)
What a fun trip that looked like. I am glad you found me, it is so good to find long lost friends. I will keep looking, you family has grown up so much since I saw them last!
So great to hear from you! The pictures are beautiful!!! The midnight sun is pretty amazing, huh? (I lived in Norway one summer, and would sit outside to read when I couldn't sleep - too wierd, but VERY cool!)
Anyway, glad to have the update! Please keep it coming!
What a trip Amy! I love all the beautiful scenery. My gosh Ashley is so much older, she's so pretty! It's fun seeing pictures of everyone. I miss you more than i know it sometimes! :)
Post a Comment