Sunday, September 23, 2007

August 2007 family pictures

The Cazier Family 2007
Joseph and Mommy



Ashley and Joseph




Dallin and Joseph



Loony Lyndsey and Silly Sydney!



5 comments:

Janessa said...

Yay Amy! I'm so excited that you've joined the ranks of bloghood - especially with everything you have going on right now. I hope all is well. I look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing updates on you and the kids and David. I love the pictures! You have such an adorable family!!!

virginia cazier said...

What adorable pictures! Thanks so much for posting them so g'pa and g'ma can keep up with our sweet grandchildren! You do a super job serving as both parents in David's absence. We love you all tons!

Rebekah said...

you are inspiring me Amy! I am making a goal to become more techno saavy now.

The Stromberg Epic said...

Amy your family has grown so much and Joseph is just so cute! I hope the times goes by quickly unitl Dave arrives home.

Anonymous said...

Amy:
We loved seeing the pictures of your gorgeous kids--of course, we love seeing the first two, since we knew them. Dallin looks tall. And of course, Joey has our heart. He is so handsome; you will never lack for friends and attention as long as he is a part of your family.
Earl like seeing Chuck Norris in a picture not related to an infomercial.